Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 10

January 16th 2014


I am very very very grateful today to my beloved sister friend Lisa. Feeling very down this morning she offered to come over with her son Hunter. On arriving she took one look around the house and said "Right where shall I start?". She explained to me that when you're under stress having a messy house would only create more of it, so she took it on her self to start tidying up the lounge room. I love this girl so much. Whenever I need someone she's there, and she's just been a tower of strength for me the last few days since my Mum has been sick. I wish everyone in the world could have a friend like Lisa! 

Here is my moment of gratitude when she was standing in our transformed, clean playroom. Thank you beautiful lady!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment