Saturday 18 January 2014

Day 12

18th January 2014


Today my grateful moment was the late afternoon at Rockingham beach. I love this little corner of the world we live in, especially in the summer. The water is crystal clear and teems with little fish, crabs and the occasional jelly fish, the beach has some shelter from the wind and I am so grateful to have opportunities to unwind there with my family. It's a lovely place to find many moments of gratitude!


 Hanna is our water baby and enthusiastically swims out with her Dad, Charlie is a bit of an aqua phobe and tends to like sitting on the shore digging holes and building sand castles, just tolerating getting his feet wet. Narada loves being out in the water with Hanna and it's where they share some special moments together. 

And me? I just love the feel of the sand between my toes and the salt from the ocean  on my lips!
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment