Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 16 & 17

23rd January 2014

The past two days have been so tumultuous so today is a rare day where I will be giving you two days of gratitude rolled into one - with only one photo sorry.

Yesterday my grateful moment was watching a new friendship begin to take place between my daughter and Charlie's Family Day Care Lady's son, Ben. They were on the same holiday day camp together and Ben told me at the end of the day he was starting to be able to "understand" Hanna a lot better. At the end of the day we all has an impromptu visit down to the beach and Ben and Hanna played and played and played. It was so lovely to see - I feel so grateful when I see my daughter making new friends, I know it isn't an easy thing to do when you have a limited vocabulary. Here is my picture of my grateful moment for Wednesday.




My grateful moment of today is the beautiful smile Mum gave me today as she awoke groggily after major surgery. It was a welcome and very special moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment