Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 19

25th January 2014


Mum had a very worrying day today and my gratitude is first and foremost to the staff of the Intensive Care Unit for their amazing care of my Mum at the moment. They not only treat Mum with care, dignity and great respect, but they are also so good to us her family, always taking time to talk to us, ask questions about Mum, her life, her loves and her care for others. I'm so grateful for this.

Mum had a delivery arrive from her work colleagues, and she was unable to see it as flowers can't kept in her ward, so I took photos of her gifts. So grateful for the outpouring of love and kindness for her right now.








On a lighter note my other grateful moment that made me laugh this afternoon was my cat Jasper sprawling himself out on the windscreen before I drove back up to the hospital. He lay their languidly and was very reluctant to move from his spot until I picked him up. It's his favorite place to be, and I wonder sometimes if he actually wants to get in the car with me and go where ever I may be going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment